A MESSAGE FROM YOUR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE REGARDING THE COVID-19 (as of March 17, 2020)
The number of Wisconsin coronavirus cases has spiked today, and in response to that, we have received word that Governor Tony Evers has announced that all restaurants and bars in the state of Wisconsin will be shut down.
See article here.
The New Richmond Chamber is here to be a conduit to our members as you navigate and cope with the fast changing situation. We are not here to duplicate the health information you are receiving from the CDC, the public health departments, and local governments.
We have today alone made dozens of personal visits to chamber members today, and have developed some concrete steps that we’ll be taking as you deal with the unprecedented economic challenges related to the corona virus.
- Posting the carry out, delivery, or drive up hours of area establishments
2. Encouraging purchase of gift certificates which support our area businesses and local economy
3. Hosting a virtual lunch and learn on how to disinfect your offices
4. Serving as a conduit to our elected officials about legislation designed to help small businesses weather the fallout from the coronavirus.
New Richmond Utilities
New Richmond Utilities is the locally owned and operated electric, water and wastewater utility, serving 4,353 customers in New Richmond. We strive to provide low-cost, reliable service with a friendly, personal touch.
Whom to Contact
- Weston ArndtEnergy Services RepresentativePhone: (715) 243-0492Fax: (715) 246-7129
- Dennis HoltzWastewater Treatment Plant Supt.Phone: (715) 246-2726Fax: (715) 246-7129
- Bob MeyerWater Supt.Phone: (715) 243-0436Fax: (715) 246-7129
- Nancy PetersenFinance & Accounting ManagerPhone: (715) 246-4167Fax: (715) 246-7129
- Tom RickardElectric Supt.Phone: (715) 243-0437Fax: (715) 246-5668
One block East of Knowles Avenue /Hwy 65 on First Street/County Rd K