A MESSAGE FROM YOUR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE REGARDING THE COVID-19 (as of March 17, 2020)
The number of Wisconsin coronavirus cases has spiked today, and in response to that, we have received word that Governor Tony Evers has announced that all restaurants and bars in the state of Wisconsin will be shut down.
See article here.
The New Richmond Chamber is here to be a conduit to our members as you navigate and cope with the fast changing situation. We are not here to duplicate the health information you are receiving from the CDC, the public health departments, and local governments.
We have today alone made dozens of personal visits to chamber members today, and have developed some concrete steps that we’ll be taking as you deal with the unprecedented economic challenges related to the corona virus.
- Posting the carry out, delivery, or drive up hours of area establishments
2. Encouraging purchase of gift certificates which support our area businesses and local economy
3. Hosting a virtual lunch and learn on how to disinfect your offices
4. Serving as a conduit to our elected officials about legislation designed to help small businesses weather the fallout from the coronavirus.
Investments/SecuritiesWe would like to thank the following sponsors:We take pride in being a locally owned community bank offering a complete line of banking services.109 East 2nd StreetPO Box 89New Richmond, WI 54017
Our passion lies in creating customized, innovative solutions to help provide our clients with financial peace of mind today and for all the tomorrows to come.1477 S. Knowles AvenueSuite 101New Richmond, WI 54017Bremer provides a comprehensive range of banking, investment, trust and insurance services to its nearly 100 locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota.532 South Knowles AvenueNew Richmond, WI 54017- Professional Advisors in insurance, investments, retirement and estate planning.
- Specialists for both your business and individual insurance and financial needs.1477 South Knowles AvenueSuite 200New Richmond, WI 54017Membership has grown rapidly from the original 100 Uniroyal employees to over 120,000 community Members. RCU is now one of the largest credit unions in the state of Wisconsin.335 South Knowles AvenueNew Richmond, WI 54017227 Meridian Drive, Suite 3New Richmond, WI 54017