Do you want to work for a leader in the industry?
We are seeking a motivated and hardworking individual as a Senior Service Technician for both our commercial and residential divisions covering the East Metro and Western Wisconsin.
Are you technically skilled and knowledgeable about construction?
Do you enjoy problem solving and making the customer happy?
Join a company who values each customer and employee and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, please apply for immediate consideration!
We are proud to offer:
• Competitive hourly salary based upon experience
• Excellent training program
• Growth opportunities
As a Senior Technician, you will provide 24/7 water damage and fire recovery services to our clients. We are seeking a Senior Technician that can grow with us and advance their career.
• Minimum 2 year of experience as a Service technician in fire and water restoration
• Certifications in water damage and fire restoration strongly preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Able to work with other team members as an equal and in a mentor role
• Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
• Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Must pass a background check and drug test
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
is a national leader, specializing in restoration services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, fire damage mitigation, mold removal, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com.
Founded in 1994 as a contracting business handling cleanup and repairs in South Florida, AdvantaClean is the leading national franchised provider of Light Environmental Services in the country.
AdvantaClean Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.