Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Maintenance Technicians due to growth to support our New Richmond, WI facility.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights (5p-5a)
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to all OSHA and Phillips-Medisize safety regulations and guidelines, and reinforce these requirements to peers
- Ensure maintenance responsibilities are covered for production needs on off shifts
- 1 year Technical Degree in related field
- 2-4 years of related experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Proven troubleshooting/problem solving experience on automated processing equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify