Senior Account Manager
Federal Foam Technologies, an industry leader in custom fabrication of flexible cellular and plastic materials, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Corporate Sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform duties as necessary for Federal Foam Technologies business growth and sales diversification. Manages and pursues business opportunities with existing and new customers with potential for applications that complement business strategies. Solicit and educate customers/prospects on FFT’s materials, processes, and capabilities. Communicate market demands and opportunities internally to help the company understand requirements needed to grow business and maintain a leadership position within marketed industries. Growing business models set forth in planning sessions will include flexible foam, quilting, flame lamination, processed fiber products, synthetic rubbers, non-metallic fabricated products, specialty high heat materials and molded composites.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred), and 3-5 years’ experience in sales preferably in a polyurethane foam, plastic polyester fiber or complementary field.
- Willingness to travel to and work closely with customers.
- Competent knowledge of foams, processed fiber material materials, flame lamination composites, and associated manufacturing processes.
- Experience in commercial sales field and conducting business with box retailers is a plus.
- Practical comprehension of engineered applications at customers and prospects.
- Experience in working for a manufacturing company and comprehending the workings of internal ERP systems and processes.
- Experience in effectively conducting presentations to customers and applying excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of sales quotas and the ability to achieve those quotas.
- Some experience recommended with the aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
- Detail oriented with a driven personality.
- Proficient computer skills
Federal Foam Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
600 Wisconsin Drive
New Richmond, WI 54017
We promote a drug-free environment and are committed to diversity in the workplace.