Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an Automation Technician to support our New Richmond facility.
Shift: 8 hour - 2nd shift
- Active team member in the internal or external design and fabrication of molding and secondary equipment, robotics, EOATs, work cells, and automated assembly equipment
- Primary maintenance representation in the AQP process for equipment and tools utilized for molding and secondary processes
- Continuously improve equipment and automation to reduce labor, reduce cycle time, reduce waste and increase efficiencies in equipment and process operations
- Design circuitry, program and monitor PLC’s and other peripheral equipment
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience in PLC’s and robotic programming, systems integration and troubleshooting
- Strong software Allan Bradley skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience interfacing automation and robotics with various types of equipment
- Experience with machining or fabrication of EOATs and other jigs and fixtures
- CAD software experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in plastic molding preferred
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify