Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Production Technicians due to growth at their New Richmond, WI facility.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights (5p-5a) plus 6% shift premium!
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other recordkeeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- 1 year Technical Degree in related field, or 1 year completed toward an Associate’s Degree in an electro-mechanical discipline
- Internal Candidates: Pass the Technician Development Program assessments
- 1+ years of related experience
- Associate’s Degree in electro-mechanical discipline
- Internal Candidates: Certified in the Finishing Technician Development Program
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Able to work with paints and solvents
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in scheduling or product
- Must be a self-starter and possess effective time-management skills
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment
- Good communication skills
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify