Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing operations
Shift: N2 - rotating 12 hour night shift
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Perform samples for the Sampling Group on the Day 12 shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Knowledge of process monitoring using RJG, E-dart, and pressure transducer technology
- Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Know and understand SPC
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify