Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Metrologist to provide information needed to verify that tooling and parts meet or exceed customer requirements.
Shift: Day shift, Monday through Friday!
- Organize and complete First Article layouts and Capability Studies
- Program measurement routines on CMM (Zeiss)
- Maintain laboratory systems, procedures, and policies to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Participate in Advance Quality Planning; which may include Gage R&R, FMEAs, and flow diagrams
- Perform MSA analysis and provide interpretation to engineering
- Verify compliance to engineering specifications
- Compile necessary paperwork, SPC charts.
- Provide guidance to measurement personnel
- Technical degree in precision measurement with five + years of metrology or first article experience
- Or 10+ years experience without a degree
Skills and Abilities:
- ASQ certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge of metrology, statistics and blueprint reading
- Proficient with personal computer and standard office suite software
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control) and GD (Geometric Dimensioning and T (Tolenancing)
- Strong understanding and ability to use statistical analysis tools
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify