Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Material Handle to support the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders, and labels.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights
- Review production schedule to stage upcoming jobs
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Empty and clean hoppers at the end of each run, return unused material to warehouse and complete work order requirements
- Clean auxiliary equipment such as grinders, hoses, filters, loaders and containers
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent communications with Team Leaders and all co-workers, particularly at shift change so as to pass along pertinent production information
- Assemble and distribute all packaging, supplies and components to work station and molding presses
- Remove full boxes of product from molding/CNC/secondary areas and deliver to appropriate destination. Weigh boxes for count as needed
- Empty production floor garbage and prepare and load recyclables at the end of the shift
- Give breaks to operators
- Assist in physical inventory
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Support Shipping and Receiving activities as needed.
- Support assembly and Molding Operations activities as needed.
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Minimum six months molding operation experience desired
- Eligible to drive company vehicles
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of resins and materials, particularly with respect to hazardous properties, drying times and temperatures
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to be certified to operate forklift
- Ability to meet the physical requirements for the position
Lifting Requirements: Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lbs
Standing Requirements: Ability to stand an entire shift
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify