- Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment •Successfully utilize automation for acceptance and rejection conditions
- High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line – operational performance standards – utilization, efficiency, output and scrap
- Participation in engineering builds and specialized project requests
- Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
- Effectively participate in customer visits and operational audits
- Provide training appropriate to the assembly line
- Effectively communicate with co-workers
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Math skills
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
Maintain good communication skills
Team oriented and self-directing
Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Job Number: 8099BR
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify