Financial Assistant Part-time
Immaculate Conception and St. Patrick’s parishes are looking for a part-time (up to 20 hrs. week) Financial Assistant, reporting to the Financial Manager. This person would be working from the New Richmond business office. Schedule has flexibility.
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager, provides accounting functions for our two Parishes, including but not exclusive to responsibilities below.
- Acts as backup to all roles within the Accounting Department.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, and other detailed records. Process accounts payable and receivables, reconcile all church, faith formation and other parish-related general ledger accounts.
- Process payroll using ADP.
- Ensure that documents are accurate and filed in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly reports for the finance council, prepare other reports as requested.
- Perform general office support like filing and other administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and ADP.
- 1-3 years or more of accounting experience or an equivalent combination education, training, and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret all financial documents.
- Ability to work independently.