Cabin Fever Classic Indoor Mini-Golf
Rules of Play:
· This one is listed first because it is REALLY important: Teams are required to have a SOBER Caddy. If a Caddy starts to drink, the team stops playing.
· Each player putts out. Lowest individual score is recorded for the entire team. Each player should still take their turn even if a hole in one is played.
· Once you hit Par, you can stop trying!
· All holes must be completed to qualify for the scoring prizes.
· Score Cards must be turned in at 5:30pm at R & D Catering. Please be prompt! Dinner will be available at R & D from 4:59pm until 6:30pm.
Now for the REALLY obvious Rules of Play:
· Keep your hands off the ball, cheaters never win & winners never cheat!
· When putting, the ball MUST remain on the course (unless the hole is built w/a ramp or jump). To say this another way, the hosting establishments don't need golf balls flying all over the place, breaking things and hitting patrons! Again, the ball MUST remain on the course.
Now for the REALLY, REALLY obvious Rules of Play:
· If you break something at an establishment, we know it wasn't intentional, but you still are responsible for replacement.
· If you lose your head and decide to vandalize, your team loses their place in the event.
· If you are asked to leave an establishment for excessive alcohol consumption or rowdiness, your team loses their place in the event.
· Follow all other rules we might have meant to include, but forgot. Let's be safe out there!